"Hawkwood is horse heaven..."
Hawkwood Hill Farm offers quality full-service boarding and the opportunity to train with excellent trainers in jumpers, three-day-eventing and dressage. Boarders and their horses can enjoy miles of trails and three arenas in which to ride; a 200 x 300 jump field, a jumping/dressage arena, and a covered arena. The cross-country course has introductory to preliminary jumps and the only water complex in Sonoma County.
We take pride in the quality of services we provide the horses and riders. All horses are fed three times a day and the stalls are cleaned twice daily. Hawkwood staff can provide blanketing, turnouts, and graining services. For specific prices, please contact Hawkwood at 707-765-2868 or email@example.com
Stalls, Paddocks and Turnouts
- 23 12x12 stalls with 3 tack rooms and 6 grooming stalls.
- 20+ paddocks in a range of sizes that offer your horse shelter, freedom to move, and sociability with other horses.
- Numerous turn-outs are available; we tailor the turn-outs to the needs of the horse and the preferences of the boarders and their trainers.
- Indoor arena (80 x 120 ft).
- Jumping/dressage arena (100 x 200 ft).
- Large jump field (200 x 300 ft), with jumps in and out of the arena.
cross country course
- Jumps ranging from beginning to preliminary levels.
- North Bay’s only water jump.
- Extensive groomed trails.
For specific prices, please contact Hawkwood at 707-765-2868 or JiveKlaus@earthlink.net